GPs do not provide treatment for Dental issues.  More information on how to register with a Dentist and access urgent emergency care can be found at                                   


If you have an eye or eyesight concern, you should in the first instance speak with an optician.  They have specialised equipment for examining your eyes. 

7 Nether Street, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY1 2PG

Tel: 01592 805100

© 2020 by Path House Medical Practice. Proudly created with